Friday 3 October 2008

26 Sept 2008 Friday

The flat is full of dust, which is not helping my cold and throat. The builder laid the tiles on the bathroom floor and will be back on Monday morning to do the grouting between them.
As it is market day today, I walked into town to buy some fruit and bread for the week at the fruit and veg market. By the time I got home I was sweating quite a bit.
The rest of the day was spent dozing, cooking, listening to music and catching up on my blog. I hope that I feel better tomorrow as it is the big fair of Associations (clubs) in the square tomorrow where they demonstrate what they do and try to sign up new members. Members of the choir will be manning a stall, along with over 40 other clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send me your comments or suggestions