Wednesday 3 September 2008

20 and 21 Aug Plumbs but no oranges

21 Aug 2008 Thurs

Second plumber quote. The father and son team arrive. They seem to have a good sense of humour and they leave after an hour, promising to come back on Monday to puff some smoke through the pipes to find out where the water supply to the former shower room has been hidden.

22 Aug 2008 Fri
No Orange technician turns up so I phone on my new payg mobile. After lots of music and being transferred to lots of different people, I find out that the technician is due out tomorrow instead. The call costs me slightly less than £20.
We walk into the old town and as we near the British shop, we note that it is closed from yesterday until the 2nd Sept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send me your comments or suggestions