Monday 1 November 2010

Weather report

You may be interested to know that if you have been reading my blog since it recommenced in August this year, (after a break of about 3 months), you have read over 26,500 words. So to give you all a rest and me too, I will try to make the next few posts as brief as possible. The rain has been coming down non-stop for around the last 24 hours and looks set to continue for at least the next two days.
This is not such good news as a few weeks ago we had continuous torrential rain for 3 days and this was the result in my living room, with water trickling down the wall.
I believe that the roof is still under its 10 year guarantee, so I must do something about getting this and the other two stained areas, one of which is in the small bedroom at the back, sorted out before the snow and ice come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send me your comments or suggestions