Thursday 14 May 2009

A bit of French leave

Well if other people can sneak out of the country and visit foreign climes I can too. Some time ago I was invited to a wedding in the UK. I asked my Instep advisor for permission to leave the country for a week and now I have been, gone and just come back.
P and R were getting married at Weston Register office and the bride and her father arrived in a horse-drawn carriage.






























After the ceremony there was a brief opportunity to take some photos, before heading off to Banwell Castle for the rest of the festivities, which would culminate with a hog-roast in the evening.














There are a few peacocks living in the castle grounds and they make rather a lot of noise. I managed to get one of them in a few of the photos, and will leave you to guess which picture I have included here. No it's not the best one that I took of the three of them but i'm the blog boss here.
It was good to see former work colleagues and the day was a very relaxed affair.
P and R enjoyed their big day, and are now sunning themselves in the abroad. So, thanks to both of them for inviting me to their celebrations. I wish them all the best for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send me your comments or suggestions