Thursday 7 August 2008

New beginning

Hello all
This will be the home of my new blog. Unfortunately I had to move it from its original location on the web, as my 2nd ex-wife found it and left stupid comments on the guest book.
At the moment everything is on schedule for the flight to France on the 13th August. Unfortunately, despite having giving Nothingale, my removal company a couple of months to organise delivery of my possessions. "We will organise our delivery round your requirements", I have just been told that they hope to deliver on the 19th August.
Those of you who know that an earlier attempt in June led to me sleeping on the floor for a week when they failed to deliver due to a haulage strike. I complained about this latest delay, and the manager of the company said that he would see what he could do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send me your comments or suggestions